Terms & Conditions
- Bookings must be made through www.kinetickidsacademy.co.uk/book-now
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Bookings must be made in advance prior to the start of the session.
- Bookings must be paid for in advance at the time you make a booking.
- The person making the booking accepts the booking conditions on behalf of the account holder.
- Types of payment available are Credit/Debit card. We are working towards being able to take (CCV) Child Care Vouchers.
- We can change your dates within the same half-term period, providing we have spaces and you request your change at least 10 working days before your child’s first day at camp.
- If you have booked a full week you cannot move individual days to another week unless you upgrade all of your days to ‘Individual Camp Days’ and pay the appropriate price.
Cancellation Notice and Charges:
- It is the account holder’s responsibility to cancel sessions.
- Any booked sessions which are not attended are still charged unless 10 working days’ notice is given.
- Parents must inform email@example.com by email if their children are arriving late at after school club due to attending an extra-curricular club.
- For Breakfast and After School clubs we are not able to swap sessions unless the 10 working days’’ notice is given.
- Holiday booking day swaps can only be made subject to availability and with a minimum of 10 working days’ notice of the session you want to change. This must be done by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booked sessions which are not attended are still charged.
- All bookings must be made prior to arriving onsite. If you arrive at a site and have not booked your child will not be accepted until a booking is made.
- It is the parents’ responsibility to inform the school if their child is attending after school club.
- It is the parents’ responsibility to let the school know of any late cancellations.
- Kinetic Kids Academy regularly takes photographs and videos at our camps which can be used for marketing and promotional purposes, including on social media .To exclude your child from any photographs, please ensure your child’s details are up to date when making your booking. We post photos to our social media platforms for parents/carers to view, however we cannot guarantee your child will appear in these.
Discounts vouchers & Special offers
- Discount vouchers or offers can only be used for the purpose stated.
- Only one offer or discount code can be used per booking.
- Each voucher code can only be used once per customer.
- Discounts & offers may be withdrawn at any time.
- Having an overdue balance may lead to the termination of your child’s place within the club.
- Kinetic Kids Academy will pass any unrecovered fees to an external debt collection agency. Any fees associated with the debt collection will be passed on to the debtor.
Late Collection Fees:
- After a 5 minute grace period, as a one off, a charge of £1 per 1 minute will be applied to all collections made after the advertised session end time. If you are running late it would be courteous to inform us.
Safeguarding and Welfare:
- If your child does not arrive at a booked After School Club s and we have not been advised of their non-attendance by you the parent, we will begin our procedure for Missing Children.
- We are committed to safeguarding all the children in our care from harm and abuse.
- Kinetic Kids Academy is obligated to report any suspected child abuse or neglect to the relevant authorities.
- Parents must inform Kinetic Kids Academy of any conditions that may affect their child (medical, learning, behavioural, etc.). If full information is not provided, this may result in Kinetic Kids Academy excluding them from certain activities or if it felt necessary, excluding them from using Kinetic Kids Academy. In such circumstances no refund or credit will be paid.
If your child requires medication of any sort, including an inhaler, the following must be in place before your child can attend any Kinetic Kids Academy sessions:
- Completed Health Care Plan, please contact Customer Care who will email this to you
- An Administer Medication form, please contact email@example.com or 07391231669 and we can email this to you.
- Kinetic Kids Academy’s own supply of medication at the club – we have no access to any medication stored in school.
Please note: If the above is not in place, your child will not be able to attend any session.
- Children can only be collected by a named person on the collectors list that is on your online account, adding new names can be done by the parent adding new people’s names on their account as a collector.
Babysitting or alternative childcare arrangements:
Any babysitting/care arrangement between parents and Kinetic Kids Academy staff is entirely separate from any agreement with Kinetic Kids Academy. Kinetic Kids Academy does not take responsibility for such private arrangements, although any behaviour that has a negative effect on the business may be considered misconduct and will be dealt with in accordance with our disciplinary process.
- Kinetic Kids Academy reserves the right to exclude or refuse any person without notice, if we consider that their presence compromises the safe and positive atmosphere of the club. Transport home will be the responsibility of the parent and no refund/credit will be paid.
- If Kinetic Kids Academy is forced to close due to an external factor such as poor weather, infectious or contagious disease outbreak, power cut, teacher strikes or other industrial action, by order of the Local Authority or Environmental Health, customers will still be liable for fees incurred during the entire period of closure.
- Kinetic Kids Academy may need to amend activity programmes, schedules, services, dates, times and/or venues on occasions for reasons outside of our control. In these circumstances parents may choose to transfer to another Kinetic Camp venue and/or alternative dates as advertised at that time by Kinetic Kids Academy, subject to other conditions. Under no circumstances will there be a refund or compensation.
- On request, Kinetic Kids Academy will attempt to return items that can be identified. Postage costs of lost property are the responsibility of the parent. Unclaimed Breakfast and After School Club lost property will be distributed to local charities at the end of each half-term. Holiday Club lost property will be distributed to local charities a fortnight after the school holiday.
- Kinetic Kids Academy is committed to ensuring all children that attend our sessions have the utmost fun and enjoyment. If you or your child were not entirely satisfied with the services we provided, we would appreciate the feedback. If you would like to raise your issue, please email the Director of Kinetic Kids Academy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and Safety:
To maintain appropriate standards of health and safety, children with certain medical or physical conditions or those who cannot demonstrate the required skill competence may not be allowed to participate in some activities. In such cases we will always provide alternative activities.
- Kinetic Kids Academy does not accept liability for personal injury or death of any participants unless directly caused by the proven negligence of the company or its servants. In the event that this is the case, our Public Liability Insurance covers us up to £5,000,000.
- Kinetic Kids Academy takes no responsibility for any items that are lost/stolen or damaged at the club. Our insurance does not cover damage/theft of personal items brought into our sessions.
Parent Abuse of staff:
- The threat or use of physical violence, verbal abuse, intimidation or harassment towards our staff is likely to result in a termination of all direct contact. Such incidents may be reported to the police and this will always be the case if physical violence is used or threatened.
- Kinetic Kids Academy collects personal details for you and your child to register and enable us to process your booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary permission to pass on the personal details of everyone required. Kinetic Kids Academy may hold some of your details for future marketing purposes. Please let us know if you do not want to receive future communication from Kinetic Kids Academy.
- For Kinetic Kids Academy policies and procedures, please visit: kinetickidsacademy.co.uk/policies-procedures
- Parents must agree to the terms and conditions of our booking system to book with us.